Repairing Damaged Semi-Trailers
For safety, efficiency and care of cargo, it’s crucial to keep your semi-trailers in good working condition. Our skilled technicians have expertise in welding, metal working and other relevant trades, as well as the necessary equipment and facilities to complete your repairs. The process of repairing a damaged or wrecked semi-trailer will typically involve several steps, including:
- Assessment and estimation: The first step in repairing a damaged or wrecked semi-trailer is to assess the extent of the damage and provide an estimate for the cost of repairs. This may involve inspecting the frame, sidewalls, roof, flooring, and other components to identify any damage that needs to be repaired.
- Disassembly: Once the assessment is complete and the estimate is approved by the customer, the next step is to disassemble the trailer. This may involve removing damaged components, cutting away damaged sections of the frame or sidewalls, and preparing the trailer for repair.
- Repair and replacement: After disassembly, the damaged components will need to be repaired or replaced. This may involve welding new sections onto the frame or sidewalls, replacing damaged or missing components, or reinforcing weak areas to prevent future damage.
- Refinishing: Once the repairs are complete, the trailer will need to be refinished to match the original appearance. This may involve painting, sanding, or other finishing techniques to ensure that the trailer looks as good as new.
- Reassembly: After the repairs and refinishing are complete, the trailer will be reassembled and tested to ensure that all components are working properly.
- Quality control and delivery: The final step is to perform a quality control check to ensure that the trailer is safe and meets all relevant standards. Once the trailer is deemed safe and ready to go, it can be delivered to the customer.
- Effective communication with customers is also crucial, as we will keep you informed about the progress of the repair work and any changes in the estimated cost or completion time.
Our service centers will keep your trailer on the road. We pride ourselves on the expertise of our trailer repair professionals. With years of experience working with semi-trailers from many different manufacturers, our professionals are highly qualified. Wherever your haul takes you in Arizona, California, Michigan, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, and Utah, we have ten locations dedicated to serving your every need. We do the work so you can keep trucking across America. Wherever you are, we are just a phone call away.
Browse our semi-trailer services.